In the event that you don't have an Arduino, you may consider getting SparkFun's Arduino-perfect RedBoard, as it utilizes FTDI drivers, which are agreed upon. Windows 8 will consequently introduce marked drivers when you connect to your Redboard, opposing the requirement for the means below. However, on the off chance that you as of now have an Arduino, we prescribe you match each Arduino with a particular PC, disposing of the need to introduce the essential drivers multiple times.
You should restart your PC a few times over the span of these guidelines. We prescribe you print them before you start, or utilize a different computer to take after along.
What to do:
- Hold down the Windows key on your console and press the letter C to open the Charm menu, at that point tap the rigging symbol (Settings).
- Click More PC Settings.
- Click General.
- Under Advanced Startup, Click Restart Now.
- Subsequent to restarting, click Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Click Windows Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Subsequent to restarting your PC a moment time, choose to Disable driver signature implementation from the list by composing the number 7 on your keyword. Your computer will restart automatically.
- In the wake of restarting, you will have the capacity to introduce the Arduino drivers regularly; however, Windows will show a notification message. At the point when the warning shows up, click Install this driver programming at any rate. In the event that you are new to introducing Arduino drivers, look at our Installing Arduino instructions for a step by step guide.
Note: whenever you restart your computer, driver signature authorization will effect once more. You should repeat this procedure for any new sheets. On the off chance that you have different sheets to use with a similar PC, we suggest introducing the drivers for each one proceeding you shut down or restart your computer.
You are presently allowed to install your FTDI Drivers or whichever drivers you so want.